Saturday 17 August 2013

INTRODUCTION

Introduction

Welcome...

Come and take a look around.

For the folk who read and enjoyed my three short stories for Starbooks Press, thanks so much! There will be more coming soon.

For now read about my new story Agent Provocateur about Myles Barton, a secret agent for SONAR, an organization who take espionage to a new level. Spying is easy for Myles as he disposes of faceless criminals all the time, however, when the next criminal he is assigned to take down is his former university friend, Allan Cole, he finds he questions the organisation's reasons for having him killed.

I know you have been wanting to see some new and interesting writing from me (other than reviews) as I have a sister site called Japan Reviewer. Here there are a few samples of what is on offer and more yet to come. Here you will find M/M and Yaoi erotic short stories of any genre or sub genre, so keep your eyes peeled for the updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment