Sunday 22 December 2013

TITLES


Titles a saucy short by A.J. Damian.

I heard the knock, opened the door. The postman thrust a package into my hands, had me sign for it, and then quickly sped away.

Closing the door, I started to rip the parcel paper that covered it when I heard another knock, this time I tipped the package and the book fell onto the linoleum.

When I opened the door again, hoping that the book had landed face side down, I found I wasn't that lucky. My friend Carl was looking at the title and the provocative cover of a man kneeling looking up at another man's cock.

"I didn't like his last one," he said, a knowing smile creeping up his face. "I preferred Brandon's Nude and Rude." Relieved at his confession that we both read the same novels, I breathed a sigh, and urged him to come in.

"Sorry the place is in a mess. I just got back from work."

"I came to talk to you about us. I'm tired of you going to that bar alone when I can be good company for you." I smile at him; his honesty thrills me, even when I pick up the book.

"That a proposition?" I asked while he took the book from my hands, planting it on the table.

"It could be," Wrapping his arms around my waist, he kissed me. "I'm glad you're gay, Mike. If not the feelings I have for you would be meaningless." He had a point there.

"Well, at least you know I'm gay and single." I lunged forward, wanting his kiss to get deeper more than ever.

He broke free from it and looked straight at me. "Yeah, about that," he glanced over at the book again. "Well, for starters I'd like to get you some better titles than the ones you're reading."

Carl was always a cheeky so and so, but he couldn't half kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment