Saturday 2 May 2015

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: GUEST POSTS WANTED!

Erotic, Romantic Guest Posts Wanted for Wicked Desires.

Want to write a Guest Post for Wicked Desires? We all have desires and we all love reading romance, erotica and LGBT novels, but a lot of us want to tell the world what we like and don't like. well, here is your opportunity to do just that and in your own writing style.

Guest posts in the following are welcome as are your own ideas; Regency, American Wild West, Viking, Victorian, Roman, Greek, Medieval, Rakes, Heroes, Heroines and Smouldering Celts. If you like to write about fantasy, horror, science fiction in a romantic or erotic way, then please do write about it and send it along.

The only thing I will say is that I don't accept anything considered political, sexist or racist and anything inbetween.

Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you on what you might want to write about. Just contact me through the message box at the end of this post or contact me on my email:

armanddesigns [at] gmail [dot] com.


No comments:

Post a Comment