Tuesday 18 March 2014

LONG WANG AND THE YELLOW EMPEROR


Long Wang and the Yellow Emperor a story by A.J. Damian


In the court of Emperor Liu Tsu the prince had a lover called Wang, and every time he looked at him he thought these things; his eyes were like the onyx that was inlaid within his most prized sword, lips were the colour of the inside of a conch shell from the sea, teeth the whiteness of the pearls around his throat, hair that shone as blinding as the ebony his father had a plentiful supply of, and his member he called his jade stem for it was so prized by him it could have been a grand stem in the royal lake that bore a lotus flower, the largest there.

"Your highness, why the long face?"

"Wang, my love the time has come for me to wed and I feel I am not ready."

Wang smiled at him instead, trying to settle him. "I take it your father wishes you to marry a girl."
Liu nodded, the happiness he had felt for over a year with his lover felt like it had been destroyed by one word, marriage. While it was true he had to take a girl and continue the royal bloodline through the children she would have, he wished he could postpone it for longer.

"Why does he do this to me when I'm at my most happiest with you."

"He's your father, they do things like that. Wang explained, running his fingers through his long, raven hair. "I'll wager I can make you forget about it for now." he boasted, his hands travelling to his shoulders where he tried to massage away his stress.

Laying back, Liu gave him free reign over his body, his lover's hands a welcome diversion from his responsibility. His jade stem rose harder than ever, juicing at its end as Wang drew his lips down its length causing his prince to gasp. clamping his mouth with a ringed hand to stifle his cries. Wang had been his first love and the only one he could let near him when he was unhappy like now when he toyed and teased his tip, then left it, his own member excited and ready.

"Just relax, Liu." Wang comforted, pressing his jade stem within the confines of Liu's open body, plunging deep inside while Liu gripped the silk sheets underneath him as he explored his velvety walls. He jabbed against them several times, until he came inside him, his fingers wrapped around Liu's member, bringing him to orgasm, the spray burst forth, impressing Wang with its trajectory.

"Why don't I have the princess captured while I take her place?" Wang offered.

"It sounds like a good idea." then with a smile. "What would I do without you?"

"You'd be with a quiet, nice boy." Wang replied.

"And why would I want to do a foolish thing like that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment