Saturday 28 June 2014

BANISHED MICROFICTION STORY

 Banished by AJ Damian

"I should banish you for what you have done," said the prince regent, his hands gripping the throne. Flanked by his two peacocks and favourite human sized goldfish encased within its own bubble of water, he sat proud, haughty. "I should have you executed for killing my lover."

The man looked down at the male in his arms. He had everything going for him, a prince to love, beauty and a body to die for. But what good did it do him laid at the foot of his lover's throne, his light long since gone out?

"It was an accident, sire. I let go my arrow meant for the deer - my intention was not to kill him." The man replied, penitence in his sky blue eyes.

"I admire your honesty, but I should kill you. An eye for an eye, don't you think?" Waving a beckoning finger, guards took him, dragging his to the throne, and at the same time, the other guards took the princes deceased lover from his sight.

"I should have you killed, human, but you can take his place as my whore."

No comments:

Post a Comment