Sunday 4 August 2019

BEST SELLING YAOI ACCORDING TO AMAZON 2019

Best Selling Yaoi of This Year - You Bet!


If you, like me want to find out what to read when I want my yaoi fix, you might tend to go on Amazon and do a search for the most popular novel series out there.
Well, this is what I did and what I found was cool enough. Titles I'd never heard of and want to review (and will at some point).

Take a look with me..and tell me what you think?



Image result for Song of Our Beginning by Riyu Yamakami

1: Song of Our Beginning by Riyu Yamakami


Image result for At The Class President's Beck and Call by Chisa Otomi
2: At The Class President's Beck and Call by Chisa Otomi

Image result for Escape Journey by Ogeretsu Tanaka
3: Escape Journey by Ogeretsu Tanaka

Image result for Under One Roof With the Beast #4 by Chihaya Kuroiwa
4: Under One Roof With the Beast #4 by Chihaya Kuroiwa

Under One Roof With the Beast (Yaoi Manga) #5 by [Kuroiwa, Chihaya]
5: Under One Roof With the Beast #5 by Chihaya Kuroiwa

Under One Roof With the Beast (Yaoi Manga) #6 by [Kuroiwa, Chihaya]
6: Under One Roof With the Beast #6 by Chihaya Kuroiwa

TRAP YOU (Yaoi Manga)

7: Trap You by Aoi Kujou
I.D.O.L (Yaoi) (I.D.O.L.)

8: I.D.O.L. by Dany&Dany

Under One Roof With the Beast (Yaoi Manga) #1
9: Under One Roof With the Beast #1  by Chihaya Kuroiwa

False Memories, Vol. 1 (Yaoi Manga)
10: False Memories Vol 1 by Isaku Natsume


1 comment:

  1. No, dear, gay sex isn't allowed
    Upstairs nor is it permissible in
    the Realm of the Damned. Dunno
    Yu think it is. Prooo'bly cuz you're
    thinkingOonly me, me, me.Lemme
    show you how to think of others
    in your existence finite, lil1:
    ● NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com ●
    Cya soon, miss gorgeous you...

    ReplyDelete